Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahiim

  Alhamdullillah, finally i managed to come up with my own blog. Seriously, i loved reading blogs. Some of them are just very powerful in giving me strength and great consciousness on returning this heart back to HIM. I will never so sure how this writing will be looked like, but Hopefully He will give me His Mercy to conduct it smoothly and consistently, and the most important thing is you and me will find it beneficial.

   Insha Allah i  will come up with my own piece of writing. I know this effort will be showered with many obstacles, and i hope it will open my mind, the way i perceive things around me, and i will gain something precious through this.

  What drives me to do this? Maybe because when i read people's blog, most of the time i feel impress and it makes me think "if someday i can do this". Well, it's a wonderful feeling! theirs are very colourful and informative, i wanted to possess it as well but, absolutely with my own style. Easier said than done!

Surah As Saff:

2. O you who believe, why do you say what you not do? 3. Most hateful it is with Allah that what you say you do not do

Telling us how it is very important of doing what you say. When you say something, make sure you do it.

That is a very big "amanah" to me and i pray to Allah that He will guide me and always bless me in doing all this.  And, to my all dearest, please give me a reminder as i just really need it for always.

Love HIM
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment