Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Need Your Dua', My Dearest Friends..

We are not feeling good these days, thinking about Najuan's condition. He has been ill since last thursday.. and up to now, he has been warded in the hospital since last monday night.

Returning from the hospital, my mother looked very concerned and sad. It was very rare for me to see mother in that way. I immediately feel that Najuan's fever is getting serious now. After performing Isyak prayer, I could hear the sound of worriedness and sadness inside of her. I know she must have hard times for these  few days. Inside of her tiredness and laughing sometime, i could notice the terrible feelings through her eyes. Poor mother.

I know that all of us could not stop thinking and praying for Najuan. Praying that he will get better very soon. We miss him so badly. My siblings always keep texting me asking his circumstance everyday. Yet, I still and always pray for the little love.

Yesterday,  we went to visit him in the hospital. We could not stand to see him longer in that way. He is just feeling better only if being with three lucky persons, his parents (my sister & her husband) as well as my mother. Others would be definitely rejected by him. He would cry without having himself on these persons' arms.


This little baby is in a very painful situation now. We feel that pain too.

To all my dearest friends,

Please pray the best for our first nephew, Mohd Fiz Najuan.

May Allah give him His Mercy and His Rahman for our love.. Ameen..

No comments:

Post a Comment