Friday, December 24, 2010

TQ Mas!

"What we need in the face of adversity, is a smile. When one smiles, you show to people that you BELIEVE. And when you have the belief, people too will share the same optimism. When belief is in the air, then it can only help you in whatever struggle you face in life."

These are the words of wisdom I took from a person named Dr. Mas Afzal Masaruddin who had returned to Allah last 17 December 2010.

A very special one i thought. A person i never know in my life but now has turned into VIP (very important person) in my life. I only recognised him  from the blog of my favourite one. SubhanaAllah. He left very invaluable wealth to us all.

He teaches me a lot through his awakening words in his blog. http://www.masafzal.blogspot.com/

Gives me wisdom and wonderful perception to make me tougher in this temporary life.

But now, he is no longer here. Let's pray for his happiness there.

P/S: Just a sharing about this one of Allah's servant. Many thoughtful matters we can gain to be applied out in this fragile life.

No comments:

Post a Comment